More information on how to get to the 16 golf courses of Biarritz Destination Golf in the south-west of France.
By car, train or plane, the choice is yours to travel to the golf clubs of the Landes, Basque Country and Béarn Pyrénées.
To plan your golf holiday, see all routes to Biarritz Destination Golf.
By plane: several national and international flights into Biarritz Pays Basque Airport and Pau-Pyrénées International Airport.
By train: Regular direct trains from Paris or Bordeaux and regional trains from Toulouse to Bayonne for the Basque Country, the Landes and Béarn Pyrénées.
By car: North-South Paris Bordeaux motorways and national roads to the golf courses via Bayonne or Pau, and East-West Toulouse to Pau and Bayonne.
Welcome to Biarritz Destination Golf
Tél. 05 59 43 83 83
Airport open from 5.30am to 11pm.
Information desk from 8am to 10pm.
• Paris Orly : 6 daily flights all year round with Hop! and Air France
• Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle : 2 daily flights all year round with Easy Jet, 2 daily flights with Air France
• Lille : 3 weekly flights from July 9 to October 28th with Easy Jet
• Lyon : daily flights all year round with Air France, 3 weekly flights from June 26 to September 3rd with Easy Jet
• Marseille : 3 weekly flights from March 26 to September 28th with Hop!
• Nice : up to 3 weekly flights from April to October with Hop!
• Strasbourg : 2 weekly flights from April 13th to October 28th with Volotea
• Bâle-Mulhouse : 2 weekly flights from June 28th to September 2nd Easyjet
• Birmingham : 3 weekly flights from May 28th to September 17th with Flybe
• Brussels-Charleroi : 3 weekly flights all year round with Ryanair
• Copenhagen : 3 weekly flights from June 24th to August 12th with SAS
• Dublin : up to 5 weekly flights from March 28th to October 28th with Ryanair
• Geneva : 2 weekly flights from June 22th to September 3th with Swiss, 2 weekly flights from April 15th to October 28th with Hop!, 5 weekly flights from April 28th to October 22th with Etihad Regional
• Helsinki : 2 weekly flights from May 6th to September 30th with Finnair
• Londres Heathrow : 1 weekly flight from April 30th to September 24th with British Airways
• Londres Gatwick : 1 daily flight from May 27th to September 23th with Easy Jet
• Londres Luton : 2 weekly flights from June 27th to September 2nd, Easyjet
• Londres Stansted : 1 daily flight all year round with Ryanair
• Luxembourg : 1 weekly flight from May 13th to September 16th avec Luxair
• Madrid : 6 weekly flights, all year round with Air Nostrum Iberia
• Stockholm-Skavsta : 2 weekly flights from June 1st to September 28th with Ryanair
• Stockholm-Arlanda : 2 weekly flights from June 23th to August 12th with SAS
• Southampton : 2 weekly flights from May 28th to September 4th with Flybe
Pau Pyrénées Airport
Tél. 05 59 33 33 00
Airport open from 5.30am to 11pm.
Information desk from 7.30am to 11pm.
• Paris Orly Ouest : 6 daily flights with Air France
• Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle : 3 daily flights with Air France
• Bastia : 1 weekly flight from June 27th to August 29th with Hop!
• Lyon : 3 daily flights with Air France
• Marseille : 9 weekly flights with Twinjet
• Marrakech : 1 weekly flight every Friday from April 1st 2016
• Paris is 4hrs50 from Bayonne with the high speed train.
• Paris is 5hrs30 from Pau with the high speed train.
• Bordeaux is 1hr40 from Bayonne with the high speed train.
• Bordeaux is 2hrs10 from Pau with the high speed train.
• SNCF trains : www.voyage-sncf .com
• Regional (TER) Aquitaine trains: www.ter-sncf.com/
TGV Atlantique : Paris Montparnasse
• From Toulouse to Bayonne via Pau
• From Dax to Hendaye via Bayonne and Saint-Jean-de-Luz
• From St-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Bayonne
• From Pau to Bayonne
By the road
• Paris/Bordeaux: A10 or N10
• Bordeaux/Bayonne: A63 and N10 (junctions in the Landes)
• Bordeaux/Pau: A 62 (towards Toulouse) to Langon (Aiguillon junction in les Landes) then A65 to Pau
• A 8: Bayonne/Spain
• Bayonne/Pau/Toulouse: A64 or N117 to St-Gaudens
• Bilbao/Bayonne/Pau: A8 then A63